The main building in your League Fortress is your League Keep. You can upgrade your League Fortress here.
In the League Keep, you will find three tabs:
1. Info. In this tab you can:
- View the number of Glory Points held by your League. Glory Points are a special Resource that can either be earned as a reward for competing in Tournaments, or acquired with Sapphires.
- View the League Fortress Level
- View various upgrade Requirements.
- Upgrade your League Fortress.
- Rename your League Fortress. Authorized League Members can do this by tapping on the icon next to the Fortress' current name.
- Relocate your League Fortress. Only authorized League Members can do this.
2. Garrisons. Here you can view all the Units stationed at the League Fortress, as well as send and recall Reinforcements.
3. History. Here you can:
- View your League’s current balance of Glory Points and Tomes.
- Track events regarding your League Fortress Resources, such as Fortress Upgrades and Downgrades, as well as all Resources and Rewards earned from Quests.
LEAGUE FORTRESS UPGRADE REQUIREMENTS
Your League needs to fulfill several requirements to upgrade its League Fortress:
1. Hold enough Glory Points. You can earn Glory Points by participating in Tournaments, or by getting them from the "Info" tab of your League Keep.
2. Hold the required number of Beacons of the required Level.
3. Hold the required position in the League Rankings.
4. Downgrade a Fortress of the required Level or higher. This requirement must be completed only ONCE for each upgrade Level.
Upgrading your League Fortress takes time, but League Marshals and other authorized members can speed up this process with Sapphires. Normal Boosts cannot be used to speed up this process and Fortress upgrades cannot be cancelled, so think carefully before deciding to upgrade your League Fortress.
LEAGUE FORTRESS DOWNGRADE
Each League should strive to downgrade other Leagues' Fortresses for two main reasons: - To deprive rival Leagues of their much sought-after bonuses - To fulfill the upgrade requirements of their League Fortress If you want to boost your own Fortress, you're going to have to go to war with rival Leagues! To downgrade a rival Fortress, your League must perform a successful attack on it. Note that League Fortresses cannot be downgraded more than ONCE per day. If another League manages to perform a successful attack on your Fortress while it is being upgraded, the upgrade will fail and your Fortress will be downgraded by one Level. Your League will be reimbursed 75% of the Glory Points spent on the attempted upgrade, as well as a further 50% of the Glory Points spent on the upgrade to the lost Level. If another League successfully attacks your Fortress while an upgrade is not in progress, your Fortress will be downgraded by one Level and 50% of the Glory Points spent on the upgrade to the lost Level will be returned to your League. If a League Fortress is downgraded while a Field of Knowledge is being upgraded, the upgrade will continue as normal and will not be interrupted.