You’ll find an assortment of statistics in the interface for each Sapphire Beacon.
- TOTAL Produced. The amount of Sapphires produced at the Beacon since its activation.
- Max. Production Rate. The maximum amount of Sapphires that can be produced at the Beacon at its current Level over that production period. (Assuming 145 League Members)
- Current Production Rate. The amount of Sapphires that will be produced at the Beacon over that production period given each player’s current Defense Rating.
- My Units. Under this section you will see “Produces every 30 d.” followed by 2 numbers, such as “10 / 50”. The first number is your current Production Rate. The second number is the Max. Production Rate at the Beacon for each individual League Member. As covered in the “Overview” section, the amount of Sapphires a League Member will produce over that production period depends on the total Defense Rating of all the Units they have stationed at the Beacon.
- Produced. This shows how many Sapphires your Units have produced so far over that production period.
- There is also a timer showing when the Sapphires can be claimed. If you don't claim them when the Beacon Sapphire’s storage is full, your Units will stop producing Sapphires.