INTRODUCTION AND AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE
Plarium reserves the right to refuse any user access to Services without notice for any reason, including, but not limited to, any violation of the Terms. You agree that Plarium may discontinue Services or change the content of Services at any time, for any reason, with or without notice, and without liability.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AND THIRD PARTY LOGIN INFORMATION
In order to use Plarium's Services, you must be a registered member of a social network website and be in compliance with their respective Terms of Service. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OF AGE TO USE THE SERVICE.
USE OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE
By using Plarium's Services you agree NOT to:
1. create an Account or access the Service if you are under the age of 13;
2. have more than one Account at any given time, and shall not create an account using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself;
3. create an Account or use the Service if you are a convicted sex offender;
4. have an Account or use the Service if you have previously been removed by Plarium, or previously been banned from playing any Plarium game;
5. use your Account for any commercial purposes; <br>6. use your Account to advertise, or solicit, or transmit any commercial advertisements, including chain letters, junk e-mail or repetitive messages (spim and spam) to anyone;
7. use your Account to engage in any illegal conduct;
8. collect or harvest any information about other users;
9. post, request, or link to sexually explicit material or conduct;
10. discuss, promote, or depict any form of child sexuality, abuse, exploitation, or related topics that may be harmful to or threaten the security of a child or minor;
11. engage in any other conduct prohibited by our Rules and Guidelines.
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your account or access to any or all of the Games at any time and for any reason. It is within our sole discretion and determination to terminate your account for what we deem to be a violation or breach of these Terms. In the event that we terminate or suspend your account, you will have no further access to your account or anything associated to it. As stated above, you will not be entitled to a refund of any Virtual Currency or Virtual Goods acquired or developed during the Games.
DISPUTES BETWEEN USERS
Plarium may at any time intervene in disputes between you and other users, but is under no obligation to do so. Plarium will not be liable for anything resulting from these disputes, including, but not limited to, claims and damages, of any kind.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You agree that your use of our Services shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Plarium, its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implies, in connection with the website and your use thereof including implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement, accuracy, authority, completeness, usefulness, and timeliness. Plarium makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content of the Services or the content of any sites linked to the Services and assumes no liability or responsibility for any:
1. errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content;
2. personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the Service;
3. any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein;
4. any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Service;
5. any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the Service by any third party;
6. any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Service.
Under no circumstances will Plarium be liable to you or any third person for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever including any lost profits or lost data arising from your use of the Service or other materials, accessed through or downloaded from our Services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, any other legal theory, or whether or not Plarium has been advised of the possibility of these damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction. You specifically acknowledge that Plarium shall not be liable for user submissions or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERSHIP
Plarium maintains ownership of all intellectual property; including, but not limited to, any and all copyrights; trademarks; patents; trade secrets; and any other proprietary right, in every aspect of the service. By using our Services, you will not acquire any rights, implied or expressed, to any of Plarium's intellectual property. Any use of any intellectual property outside of the Services must have Plarium's prior written consent.
You agree that you are willingly publishing the content on the Service using technology and tools provided by Plarium. You understand and agree that you may not distribute, sell, transfer or license this content and/or application in any manner, in any country, or on any social network or other medium without the explicit written permission of Plarium. You grant Plarium the right to act as an agent on your behalf as operator of the application.
Any data, text, graphics, photographs and their selection and arrangement, (hereinafter "User Content") uploaded to the Service are subject, whether in whole or in part, to unlimited commercial, non-commercial and/or promotional use by Plarium. Text, graphics, and photographs uploaded by you are the sole responsibility of the person from whom the User Content originated. Thus, users are responsible, and Plarium is not responsible for any files users upload, post, or otherwise make available. Plarium may or may not regulate User Content and does not guarantee the accuracy, quality, or integrity of any User Content posted via the Plarium application. By using Plarium Services you acknowledge and accept that you may be exposed to material you find offensive or objectionable. You agree that Plarium will not under any circumstances be liable for any User Content, including, but not limited to, errors in any User Content, or any loss or damage incurred by use of the User Content.
Plarium Services may include the option to purchase virtual, in-game currency ("Virtual Currency") as well as virtual, in-game goods ("Virtual Goods") by using legal tender. This can only be done if you are considered a legal adult in your country of residence. All Virtual Currency and Virtual Goods are deemed to be final and non-refundable, unless stated otherwise at our discretion. You will have no right or title to any Virtual Goods and/or Virtual Currency you acquire.
Plarium has absolute control over all Virtual Currency and Virtual Goods and at any time has the right to change the value, modify and/or eliminate any Virtual Currency and Virtual Goods as it sees fit and without any liability.
No refunds will be given by Plarium. Other than a limited, revocable, non-transferable license to use the Virtual Currency or Virtual Goods in the Games, you have no right in or title to such Virtual Currency and Virtual Goods. In the event that your account is terminated or suspended for any reason, in Plarium's sole and absolute discretion, or if Plarium discontinues its Games, you forfeit any and all Virtual Currency and Goods. Plarium has the absolute right to manage, regulate, control, modify, and/or eliminate Virtual Currency and/or Virtual Goods as it sees fit in its sole discretion, and Plarium shall have no liability to you or anyone for the exercise of such rights.
If any provision of these Terms is found invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the other provisions of these Terms will remain in force.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire and exclusive agreement between you and Plarium concerning your use of the Games and supersede any and all statements or other agreements, whether oral or written, between you and Plarium regarding that use.