You can see it in the Tracking tab at the bottom of the main game screen, above the minimized Chat window. You can also go to the Command Center and open the Tracking tab to check current information about the locations and movements of your Troops.
Articles in this section
- When do I get my Invasion points?
- I killed all of the enemy's units, but lost the battle. Why?
- What do I do if I'm harassed by a player?
- How do I add a player to my Blacklist?
- Why should I invade another Sector if I won’t get any Resources?
- How can I know if I'm about to be Reconned?
- How do I liberate my sector from Invasion?
- Why didn't I earn any Raid Ranking points?
- How do I contact other Commanders?
- I lost all of my units in a battle although my enemy was outnumbered.