Invasions don’t allow you to seize Resources, but they do give you valuable experience Points and allow you to progress in the Invasion Rankings. Each Sector you invade will give you 100 points, while each liberated Sector will receive its points back from its occupying Commander. The Top 10 Commanders in the Weekly Invasion Rankings will each receive Crystals.
Articles in this section
- When do I get my Invasion points?
- I killed all of the enemy's units, but lost the battle. Why?
- What do I do if I'm harassed by a player?
- How do I add a player to my Blacklist?
- Why should I invade another Sector if I won’t get any Resources?
- How can I know if I'm about to be Reconned?
- How do I liberate my sector from Invasion?
- Why didn't I earn any Raid Ranking points?
- How do I contact other Commanders?
- I lost all of my units in a battle although my enemy was outnumbered.