Invading other Sectors allows you to prove your dominance over your rivals and place in the Weekly Invasion Rankings. Invasions don’t bring you Resources, nor do they eliminate your opponents – you simply occupy a Sector until it is either liberated or you choose to leave. Each week, the Top 10 players in the Weekly Invasion Rankings are each rewarded with Crystals.
Articles in this section
- When do I get my Invasion points?
- I killed all of the enemy's units, but lost the battle. Why?
- What do I do if I'm harassed by a player?
- How do I add a player to my Blacklist?
- Why should I invade another Sector if I won’t get any Resources?
- How can I know if I'm about to be Reconned?
- How do I liberate my sector from Invasion?
- Why didn't I earn any Raid Ranking points?
- How do I contact other Commanders?
- I lost all of my units in a battle although my enemy was outnumbered.