Users who have been playing the game for less than 3 days fall under Newbie protection. Newbies can attack any other player, and only be attacked by other Newbies. But, if a Newbie recons another player it will be considered a battle action, and the player the Newbie reconned will be able to raid his Sector.
Articles in this section
- When do I get my Invasion points?
- I killed all of the enemy's units, but lost the battle. Why?
- What do I do if I'm harassed by a player?
- How do I add a player to my Blacklist?
- Why should I invade another Sector if I won’t get any Resources?
- How can I know if I'm about to be Reconned?
- How do I liberate my sector from Invasion?
- Why didn't I earn any Raid Ranking points?
- How do I contact other Commanders?
- I lost all of my units in a battle although my enemy was outnumbered.