The Black Market is not represented by any standalone building. You can get there by tapping the Black Market icon at the bottom of your game screen.
There are five main tabs in the Black Market menu:
- Items. Here you can find Paragon Activators and Paragon Points, as well as Boosts (both General and Travel). The Misc. subtab contains various items such Gateways, Instant Recall and Auto Unit Hiders, Items to refresh your Daily Quests, Crystal Coffers and Goldsmiths, and Castle Skins. Moreover, here you can also find items that will help you change your Castle name and your Avatar, and Timber Packs (necessary for upgrading your House of Unity).
- Units. This tab contains three sub-tabs that will allow you to get Legendary, Offensive and Defensive Units.
- Healer. Here you can revive your fallen Units in exchange for Sapphires.
- Soulstones. This tab contains items that can be obtained only for Soulstones.
- Resources. Here you will find Resource packs and Boosts designed to reduce Food consumption and increase Resource production.